Followers

Tuesday 14 June 2016

DT post for OSAAT #264 anything goes and layer up

Sorry I am a little late posting this, time has got away from me again :(  We have another challenege over at One stitch at a time this fortnight and the theme is

Anything goes with layering up

Here is my card


Papers and lace embellishment from my stash


Image by Digi Blessings in the stitchy bear digi outlet called star friend, coloured with pro markers and using glitter glue on the stars


Side / inside view


you should be able to see the layers in this one :)

I will be entering this card into the following challenges


Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI

1 comment:

DeBe said...

Such a sweet card and beautifully finished inside too! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Anything Goes! Good Luck! Denyse x